JNTUH Procedure to apply for OD (Original Degree) jntuh procedure to apply od jntuh how to apply od jntuh od apply process jntuh r09 od apply process
1) Procedure to apply for Original Degree Certificate ( PC received from 2002 to 2015) : Pre / Post-Convocation:
JNTUH Procedure to apply for OD (Original Degree)
Instructions to The Candidates:
The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates for all Convocation OD’s is through online only.
The new users of this service has to enroll initially using the service New User Registration The Password has to be created by the student at the time of registration. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate.
The fee amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/ATM cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBH using the on-line Challan generated by this registration application software. In case the candidate opts for the online challan payment mode and if the payment is not made by the candidate against this challan at any of the SBH bank branches, the registration shall be null and void.
- Know Your Convocation Year @http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/jsps/convYear.jsp
- Apply Online For Original Degree (OD) @ http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/
For any kind of assistance contact the following help line no’s: 040 23158661-64, 1310, 1319, 1300, 1314
2) Procedure To Apply For Original Degree Certificate (PC received before October 2002): Post-Convocation
- Filled in Original Degree Application Form. [Download Original Degree Application Form Here]
- D.D. in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH” payable at HYDERABAD.. (H.T. No. & Mobile No. may be written on the back side of DD) Note: Enquire about DD Amount at students service counters at JNTUH.
- PC Xerox Copy.
- Another pass-port size photograph with HTNO written on the back of Photograph
- Submit the above documents at students service counter, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- Retain a photocopy of this application with you.
- If you have not received the certificate with in 60 days of your application,contact the Director of Evaluation for EMS (Speed Post) number. No claim of non-receipt of Certificate shall be entertained if it is not reported with 60 days of your application.