The AP EAMCET is a state level entrance test which is regulated by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). This test is a perfect gateway for those students seeking for admission in engineering, agriculture & medical courses offered by various colleges/ institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. Here in this article, we are providing information regarding to the AP EAMCET 2017.
AP EAMCET Exam Dates
Candidates may check tentative AP EAMCET exam dates from the table below:
|Notification release||Last week of January 2017|
|Online application form starts||First week of February 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application||Third week of March 2017|
|Application form correction period||First week of April 2017 to Second week of April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.500 late fee||First week of April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.1000 late fee||Second week of April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.5000 late fee||Third week of April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.10,000 late fee||Last week of April 2017|
|Admit card release||Third week of April 2017|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2017|
|Answer key release||First week of May 2017|
|Last to receive objection on answer key||Second week of May 2017|
|Result announcement||Third week of May 2017|
AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for this exam via online process only through the official link.
- The AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form will be released from the first week of February 2017.
- Application will be available till third week of March 2017.
- There is not any offline application mode will be available for this exam.
- Any correction in the application form can be made between first week of April to Second week of April 2017.
- The fee payment can be made through AP online center or via debit/credit card.
|Courses||Application Fee (without late fee)|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs.350/-|
|For both (E + AM)||Rs.700/-|
B.E. / B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Pharm, Pharm-D, B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry, B.F.Sc., BAMS, BHMS, BNYS.
- Candidates must be an Indian Nationals or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
Eligibility criteria for Engineering, B.Sc, Pharmacy Courses:
- Students should have passed or appearing in 12th or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry & mathematics subjects.
- Candidates appearing in final year of Diploma in Engineering are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility for BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Courses:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent exam with chemistry, physics, zoology & botany subjects.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission and there is no upper age limit.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
- Subjects: The exam pattern will be based on three subjects i.e. chemistry, physics & mathematics.
- Type: There will be objective type questions.
- For each question, four options will be given candidates have to mark the right one only.
- Candidates are required to use only blue/black ball point pen.
- Mode: The exam will be organized in offline mode (pen & paper based mode).
- Total Questions: The question paper will contain total 160 questions.
- -ve Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
Exam Pattern for Engineering Courses:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Exam Pattern for Agriculture Courses:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|